some thoughts I listed from January 12th:
- There’s something endearing about the way my sister reaches her fist into the box of plain cornflakes before she leaves for school in the morning.
- in forests, in gold streams
- Why hasn’t he replied?
- flowers strung along a wall. cracks in the pavement.
- I want to create.
- What do I look like to other people?
- First impressions (to write about later)
- I’ve been thinking in pictures more than in words lately
is that how we all think?
i think so.
- I really miss them.
- the clouds look like purple elephants.
- how much of my sister’s life am I missing?
- My hands smell like clementine.